- Child Custody & Visitation
- Children’s Rights
- Child Support
- Spousal Support (Alimony)
- Separation Agreements
- Civilian & Military Divorce (Dissolution of Marriage)
- Marital Property Division (Equitable Division)
- Domestic Partnership Agreements
- LGBTQ Issues
- Elder Law Matters
- Estate Planning
- Estates and Trusts
- Wills and Will Contests
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Pre-Marital (Pre-Nuptial) Agreements
- Marriage & other Legal Issues Pertinent to the Family
"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."
Zsa Zsa Gabor
"There's nothing like a family crisis, especially a divorce, to force a person to re-evaluate his life."
Case Study: Prenuptial Agreement
The Problem: Successful, female doctor fell in love with a blue collar man. She and her family were concerned that he was marrying her for all of the wrong reasons.
The Solution: We drafted a prenuptial agreement for the doctor.
The Outcome: The doctor went on to marry her love and her assets were protected. She knew that he was marrying her for the right reasons.